Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Busy! Busy!

Tonight's photo shows the best Fall color that we saw on our "barn trip" the other day. So far not much color is showing, but the leaves are falling. We're not sure if it will be a really pretty fall because it has been so dry these last couple of months. Time will tell! I have been pretty busy around the house today getting ready for a little trip. Main concern about our trip now is...the weather. Tropical Storm or Hurricane Helene may have an impact on our trip...again...time will tell. So far we are going full steam ahead. I have been packing and doing thiings to get ready most of the day today. We need rain so badly, but I must say that I wish that it wasn't going to rain on "our parade!" We will make the best of it and be extra careful on our travels. As far as I know there will be internet where we are going but just in case you don't hear from me the next couple of nights, I will fill you in when I get back!!!! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment