Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Greetings From Georgia!

Well, we escaped TN...in the rain...and moved into more rain. I had been wishing for rain...welll we got it and from what we understand there is MUCH more to come...some have moved away from Helene's path...or the predicted path. Well...we have moved right into the predicted path...into one of the areas that is supposed to get a lot of rain. I got tickled when I thought about hurriane parties...well, perhaps we will have one. We are here safely...only 7 of the planned 11 have come. We have had a yummy supper and 5 of us are sitting in the large lobby area visiting. I told them that I was going to be unsociable for a few minutes so I could blog...so here I am. Whether I can blog tomorrow night will depend on whether we have electricity! They keep telling us that there won't be food if the electricity is off. I got a to-go box...so I will have some food! Tonight's blog photo was taken in TN through the rainy windshield with a reflection, but you get the idea. Lots of fairly low hanging clouds was part of our scenery. I haven't gotten to see the photos that I did manage to take with my new camera, but there may have been a few barns captured. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment