Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another Hot One!

We continue to realize that it is summer! We got to 93° today...at least it is the 100° that had been predicted last week...will definitely take 93° over 100°! I did do a little outside today...watered, emptied the compost bucket, brought the garbage can back in from the road, and got the mail...and that was enough. It has been a slow day. Tomorrow will be filled with more as we go for Woody's appointment at Fresenius with Dr. O, the nurse, and others on the team. We're just hoping not to have to wait too long in the car (the waiting room for these appointments)...not a good place to wait on hot days! Woody's nurse called today to give us a warning that the results of the testing on the fluids were not good...so I guess we will find out more details tomorrow. I have started a list of questions...I asked a couple today when the nurse called. I appreciate him calling. He said that he didn't want us to be surprised tomorrow. I told him that we were expecting that peritoneal dialysis was coming to an end. I have worked a little on taping the pattern together that I downloaded and printed yesterday. But haven't done much other than that in the sewing department today. Woody's dialysis is going for tonight. And, I'm going to go down and put the last of the clean dishes away and put the dirty ones in the dishwasher and close down the kitchen for the night. I have been enjoying reading today...too hot to do a lot today...good day to sit and read! Speaking of reading, I did a couple of little church library tasks here at home. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment