Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Welcome, Summer!

Summer is here and it is obvious...93° was our high today according to WeatherBug. It was a hot one! Donna and I worked in the church library this afternoon and it actually felt good to go out in the heat as it was pretty cold in the library. I'm getting in a sewing mood. Today I put away all the fall/winter fabric and got out spring/summer fabric. Now to decide what to make! I found a pattern today for a shirt in a syle that I had been looking for and lo and behold it was a free pattern! It is a PDF file...the whole pattern is printed out on regular 8.5X11 paper and I will have to tape them together to make them a regular-sized pattern...we'll see how that goes! I have printed out all 31 pages! Can you see me all tangled up as I attempt to tape them all together...then cut them apart into the individual pattern pieces! I wanted to try one of this company's patterns. It's the company where I have bought linen...so these patterns are meant for linen. Now to get organized...and have enough energy to actually do some sewing! Woody feels much better...back to whatever is "normal" for him. Tomorrow is a stay-at-home day...I think! Now time to get Woody connected for another treatment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment