Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wednesday

It has been "one of those days." Neither of us got much sleep last night. Woody has somehow hurt his wrist...his good one! It is bothering him quite a bit...especially if he moves it! This the arm that he depends on when he uses the walker. His bad leg is on that side so he depends on his arm to bear the weight for his leg. He never moves very fast these days, but his wrist has slowed him down. Since I got so little sleep last night, I went to sleep after his dialysis was completed and he had breakfast. The morning wasn't very productive since I slept through a good portion of it. Aftrr lunch, I decided that I would sew. I did sew, but most of the time I tood two steps forward and five backward on the project. Let's just say Murphy visited my sewing room! I am a little farther along on my project...but not much since I spent a lot of my sewing time picking out what I had done! We had a thunderstorm blow through this afternoon so at that point I put my sewing away and unplugged my machine. I'm not sure that I can face any more sewing when I go upstairs in a little while! (I sort of want to...but...) Woody's dialysis is going for the night. I still have some dishes to put away and then load the dishwasher. Melany is coming in the morning to continue her work in our gardens. We may be in charge of getting Elijah to and from his ballgame in the late afternoon. Tomorrow seems to be stacking up to be a busy day! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment