Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Rainy Tuesday

The rain settled in this morning and gave us a good soaking. It wasn't raining when I went to the church library after lunch. Donna and I buckled down and got a lot of work done. About the time we were finishing up, we both got weather warnings on our phones that another storm was approaching so we headed out hoping to get home before the storm got here. I did get sprinkled on when driving home, but made it inside the house without getting wet. After 4pm Nathan and Kathy texted that Elijah's game was cancelled for tonight. I texted with Melany and we both felt like tomorrow's forecast was rather iffy for gardening so we put off her coming to garden for another day. I'm hearing rain on the roof again...we should have very happy plants. I have Woody's dialysis set up. I told him I would blog and then check to see if his dialysis solution is warm enough...guess it is time to go check. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment