Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hot, HOT and HOTTER

We stayed inside as much as possible, but around 1:30pm we had to face the heat and head to the car. Woody had his appointment at TN Oncology. I got him settled into the waiting room and then headed home. This is my opportunity to attempt to clean "his" room. I worked on it for just about the whole time that he was gone. They call me when he is finished...so faced the hot once again. When I went back, the thermometer in the car said that it was 92° outside. Too hot! Tomorrow I am looking forward to spending time with my friend, Linda. We're going to do a little gallavanting around Tullahoma and going to have lunch here. The oven is calling me to do the next step on something I hope we will be having as part of our lunch! It's almost time to get Woody connected for his nightly dialysis. And, I need to go out and water. The container veggies are suffering from these hot temperatures. I'm having trouble keeping the watered...they dry out quickly. The things in the ground seem to be faring well so far. Well, off to do some final chores before the evening ends! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment