Thursday, June 9, 2022

Trying something new! I rarely use the camera on my phone, but Nathan and Kathy asked if I could video Elijah's at bats tonight since they couldn't be there. We have had quite a day. Melany came early and she and I went to Lowes to get mulch and a trellis. We came back and Melany got started weeding some more and mulching...she got 20 bags and used all 20...not finished yet...but good enough for the moment! I tended to dialysis duties and got Woody's breakfast. When I went outside, I started out by picking up sticks and branches that had come down during the last few days of rain and storms. I didn't really get involved in the weeding till after lunch. Melany started on the large flower garden that was desparately in need of weeding after lunch. She established an area around part of that garden and mulched in a couple of feet on that perimeter. I joined her in weeding so we she could get all the bags of mulch spread before it was time for her to go home and time for us to go to Elijah's game. And, she did it! I'll bet she sleeps well tonight! The gardens look great! I'm pretty tired, too. Almost as soon as Melany left, we headed off to pick up Elijah for his game. Wr picked him up and headed on to his ball field. Tonight's game was a make-up game for a rain out last week. Elijah's team was the victor this evening. We took Elijah to his home after his game. He had farm chores to do. We came home and I made Woody's protein shake and got his dialysis set up. We are just waiting for the solution to warm up so we can get tonight's dialysis started. Woody feels like his wrist is getting better. He has rested it and iced it off and on today. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment