Friday, June 10, 2022

Rainbow Over the Stands!

Caught a few familiar faces when I shot backwards! We had another good game. Woody is really enjoying getting to go to Elijah's games. Something to look forward to during his long days and nights! Elijah's team won again. Elijah almost hit a home run...it hit the fence but stayed on our side of the fence. He was the closing pitcher and he played short stop in the earlier innings of the game. We never know where he might be playing...they move him all around. If I were he, I would be confused as to what what to do where! Luckily I am not Elijah and he seems to keep a cool head wherever he gets placed. Tonight it actually got a bit chilly at the end of the game. We will be wishing for cool temps next week...it's supposed to be climbing into the 90s. Since I am late tonight, I'm going to go on and post. Woody's dialysis is underway and we are settling in for the night. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment