Saturday, June 11, 2022

Oh, My! What a Day!

i don'tnknow if I have shared that a couple of days ago I opened the blinds in our sun porch and looked out and say this little huddled mass of fur all curled up sleeping! Looks like there are four of them! Mama is still taking good care of them. They had so much fun playing amongst the herbs and veggies! Now today I did not see them any of the times that I looked out the window. I do know that mama saw me yesterday out in the back heading that their way. She was heading toward the neighbors where I think she lives...or at least finds food! She may have told those little kitties to stay put under the stairs since I had been seen in their territory. Anyway, they are cute and fun to watch. Mama found a really good refuge for them in amongst our herbs. (As I type this, I think that I may be repeating myself! Sorry...I'm old! I looked back at the photos, but now that I think about it I may have put their picture at the end of a blog.) Today started out way too early, I ws awakened by a bad leg cramp around 3am and never got back to sleep. I decided that it was a good time to put the final work into tomorrow's Sunday School lesson so finished that and got my notes printed off, printed off Woody's crossword puzzles and worked one of the crossword puzzles myself, and read a little before it was time to head downstairs. Then dialysis duties and beeakfast took up most of the rest of the morning. After all that, I headed to the Credit Union, then WalMart and finally our pharmacy before heading home. An interesting aside about my WalMart trip...it was the first time that I had been to WalMart this year! All I can say is...it hadn't changed much nor seemed to have missed me! What lured me back in was we were out of computer copy paper. I could have skipped WalMart and gone to Office Max, but I realized that there were some other things that I needed that couldn't have been gotten at Office Max. The reason I haven't been to WalMart is mainly Covid. I'm limiting my shopping to just a few stores and online. But needing paper lured me back in...the birds are happier...I replenished our supply of suet. By the time I got home Woody was ready for a little to eat...lunch isn't high on his list of meals lately...he only eats a few bites of whatever he appeals to him at that moment. By the time I got us both fed, I was ready for a nap! I did water our gardens today...no signs of the kitties when I watered the herbs and veggies. Woody's dialysis is going...hopefully we started early enough so we can get out the door for Sunday School in time for me to get him to his class and me to mine! At the moment Woody is watching a baseball game on TV...not his team of choice...but his blood pressure will stay down since it isn't his team playing! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment