Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday….Once Again

Pretty much a same ol', same ol' day. Woody stayed in all day today. I did go out the door a few times and one thing I can tell you that it was another hot day! I watered early before it got too hot. I made two trips to the mailbox...first to mail in thr application for a handicap placard and then another to grt our mail...a no-mail day from USPS. But FedEx did come through for me and brought my fabric. I serged the raw edges and popped it into the washer and then drier...one step closer to geing able to sew something. Nathan stopped by this afternoon to take me recliner shopping. We did find one for Woody, but I will keep looking for the perfect one for me. Nathan will go pick up the reciner in his truck tomorrow and bring it here. I have also been reading a really good book. It is one I have read before...it was good years ago and good once again. I am finding that some parts I remember very well, but...as to the who-dun-it...I can not remember. I don't usually reread books, but I recommended it to Linda and she has mentioned a couple of things thst I can't remember so decided that I would read it...again. I am going to finish in the kitchen once I get Woody's dialysis started and then head upstairs. I probably should cut this pattern out of muslin to make sure that it will work before I cut it out from the real fabric. I have to iron the fabric...maybe I'll get that step done tonight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment