Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday Turned Up Again and This Monday was a Hot One!

Today started out aiming toward getting Woody to Fresenius Kidney Center for an appointment with his nurse. We didn't get away any too early...got there about 2 minutes after appointment time. The good thing ws that he was ready for us. It is soooooo hot here, we didn't need to sit in the car any longer than absolutely necessary. At the peritoneal dialysis side of the center there isn't a waiting room so we wait in our cars to be called in. Usually on the nurse appointment day we get in and out fairly quickly, but doctor day there can be quite a wait...that appointment is next week. I hope that it has cooled down a bit by then. Today it got to 91° and the heat index put into "feels like" of above 100°. Let's just say...too hot! I finally finished the sewing project that I had been working on for too long...but it is done! Woody went to prayer meeting tonight and is home and tonight's dialysis is underway. I'm heading to clean up the kitchen...did as little cooking as possible today, but there are still a few dishes to load into the dishwasher. Then I am heading upstairs to see about cleaning up from today's sewing...can put or throw away the leftover fabric pieces from my project and put away a few other things. I have been putting off other sewing till I got this done...but not sure that I feel like getting into another project just yet! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment