Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Peekin' In!

I found this little kitten peeking out at me when I walked around to get some rosemary from my herb garden. I think that her mama found a safe place behind the steps at our back door...these steps are now covered by the ramp...so no one going up amd down them. I saw this little one a couple of times Sunday afternoon...when she saw me when would duck back behind the stairs. I'm guessing that her mama moved her and any sibblings someplace else, since I discovered their hiding place. A neighbor behind us has several cats so I am guessing that she belongs to one of those cats. I did see a cat come out of our garage the other day. Today has been a stay-at-home day. We had to wait on the dialysis supply delivery. I will say that he put us at the start of our 4-hour delivery time. He called when he was 45 minutes away and arrived pretty close to that. He was in and out very quickly. For some reason no signature was needed this time...first time that I haven't had to sign...rules always changing! Woody's the one who had to sign some papers...some financial papers...and, they were brought to him which made it easy for Woody. The rest of the day we have done "a little of this and a little of that." I'm still working on doing wash...several loads done and several to go. Woody started his dialysis treatment early tonight because I have plans to go out for breakfast in the morning. I think we have this and hopefully I won't be late to meet friends and Woody can have his breakfast before I leave. As always, time will tell! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment