Monday, December 7, 2009

"All I Want for Christmas is MyTwo Front Teeth!"

Abigail can sing that song "for real" this year! I was talking to Kathy on the phone when Abigail announced excitedly that her tooth had finally come out (it had been hanging for several days!). It wasn't long till our doorbell rang and three little Dorrell's bounced in to show off Abigail's new smile. I ran upstairs and brought down one of the Cd's that I had bought recently...appropriately named... "All I Want for Christmas" and handed it to her. She needs to learn that song!

This is a respite day for Woody, as yesterday finished his fifth cycle on the chemo drug study. We will head to Vanderbilt dark and early in the morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be day 1 of Cycle 6. Will let you know on the blog tomorrow night. We will be stopping at Melany's on our way home tomorrow to pick up a book that she has for Woody and we will get to see their Christmas decorations.

Today Woody got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, on his way home he stopped at the Post Office and stood in a long line with a sick child in front of him, came home and washed his hands, went next door and babysat the neighbor grandchildren for a short time, then came home and has been relaxing...watching TV and reading. I have been busy in my Grammy workshop (sewing room)...lots to do and the deadline is getting closer! UPS delivered one more package tonight...so we are a bit closer to being finished with Christmas gifts for this year.

Oops...just realized that I went downstairs to ask Woody something about the blog...and...I asked...but forgot to come back upstairs to post the blog, as my cutting table for one of my sewing projects caught my attention and I began cutting again...(also got intrigued by Antiques Roadshow)...so posting a bit later than I meant!

No comments:

Post a Comment