Sunday, December 13, 2009

No Room in the Inn


We went to Sunday School this morning. Woody taught his class. We came home after church and I headed off to my annual Sunday School Class Christmas Party. It is so great to fellowship with close friends...we shared good food, laughs, even a few tears...some of the tears came from laughing quite hard at times. We have an ornament exchange. Every year I read a story entitled "The Right Family." While I read the story, everyone passes around the wrapped ornaments...every time I say "right" they pass the gifts to the right and every time I say "left" they pass the gifts to the left. It really is funny...no matter how many times we have done it.
Woody has read, watched football, etc. this afternoon and evening. He is still taking it easy due to his allergies. Today is cycle 6, day 6 and he has gotten today's chemo pills down and will be finished taking pills tomorrow for this cycle (4 in the morning and 4 at night).
Tomorrow the norm is changed and I have to go to the doctor for a six month check-in with our personal care physician and have lab work done. She has moved her office to a town that is an hour away. Since I don't know where I am going and since Woody is off from work, he will be taking me. Guess I had better go pack my camera...going in a new direction...so no telling what we might come upon for a possible picture for the blog. Well, I'd best get back to my secret sewing. I have been cutting out since getting home from the party...just one more item to cut out and then I can get back to the sewing machine. Maybe...just maybe...I can see a slight glimmer at the end of the sewing tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment