Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Was he trying to tell us something?

Yesterday, on our back road route, we got behind this snowplow/deicer. Wonder if he was getting ready for something that we don't know about!?! But tonight...it is just rain...don't think that he is going to be out there plowing snow tonight!

We have had a pretty low-key day. Woody is trying to recover from yesterday...from the trip and also the dyes that they inject into him...me too...just from the trip. Woody did get out and pick up sticks/limbs that had come down in our heavy winds last week. He said just doing that pretty much did him in, so we didn't try to go even for a short walk this afternoon. I ran some errands this afternoon and this evening have started working on Esther-Noel's quilt again. I was busy making decisions about what size strip to add next and realized that the time had gotten away from me and that it was past time to blog. Get me busy at the sewing machine and I lose track of time! Now I am listening to a treat I bought for myself...a new Christmas CD..."Noel" by Josh Groban...VERY NICE! Guess that I'm still in a Christmas mood! Woody has watched TV and read and rested this afternoon and evening.

And, maybe, just maybe, the snow plow pictured above will be needed sometime in the near future...I'd like a nice snow! It's the Arizona in me...guess I didn't get enough of it while I was growing up...so look forward to it and enjoy it when it comes...as long as I don't have to go any where! I don't want to drive in it! I just want to look out on the pristine whiteness of it and stay warm inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment