Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cycle 6, Day 3


On this very cold day in Middle Tennessee, Woody got up early, went to work, took a cold walk at lunch, worked some more, came home and has been relaxing this evening with the TV and reading and resting his eyes. He still doesn't feel great...but does feel better than he did yesterday. He has completed one more day of this drug study cycle...much to his dismay (over taking the pills)...but also relief that another day of pills is finished! I have once again sewn most of the day...a usual occurrence for me prior to Christmas. No matter how I plan I always seem to have some Christmas gifts to finish...some years more to finish than other years...I think that this year qualifies for a "more year!"
Pictured tonight is part of my angel collection. I have them posing on top of the china cabinet as the heavenly host above our Precious Moments Nativity. One angel has a Bible verse in her storage box: Psalm 91:11 "He will give His angels charge of you, to guard you in all your ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment