Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 14, Cycle 2


Just wanted to be sure that you knew that I had posted! Today is the half-way point in the second cycle of Woody's chemo drug study. We both went to Sunday School. He taught his sixth grade boys class. The weather today is absolutely delightful. The high was in the low 70's. After lunch, I suggested that we go on a walk together. So I got my camera ready and we headed out. We walked about five miles (long walk for me!). I took quite a few pictures...which I will probably share with you along the way in the blogs. It was a nice walk, but towards the end I was REALLY ready to get home!
Tomorrow the wheels on the car will once again turn towards Vanderbilt. Woody will have labs and see the doctor. It "should" be another fairly quick day at Vanderbilt...but only time will tell about the quickness of the visit! I'll report tomorrow night on how his visit went and what the doctor and nurses had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment