Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 21, cycle 1

A neighbor's tree
note the white object at its base

A very large fungus of some sort

It almost looks like a rose!



Woody got up early this morning. We both went to Sunday School. Woody has read and watched DVD's most of the afternoon and went to a youth Sunday School meeting in the late afternoon. I have cooked. I'm not sure what I was thinking about...planning several items in one week that take a long time to cook. Today seemed to be the day to make them...again...what was I thinking! I am still cooking (started cooking a little after noon)...well, not cooking at the moment (though there is something in the oven)...I am taking a break to do the blog...but there is more cooking to do when I get back downstairs. But...ONCE...everything is made I will have it "made in the shade" as far as cooking for the rest of the week...that is if I survive after today's cooking marathon!

We will go to Vanderbilt tomorrow afternoon. Woody has an appointment for labs and then an appointment with Dr. Sosman. The fact that the appointment times are mid-afternoon will probably mean a rather late day. Today is the three week point in his chemo drug study. Tomorrow is just another check-in day at Vanderbilt...no chemo till cycle 2 which will start next Monday (Aug. 10). I'll report tomorrow night about tomorrow's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment