Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 16, Cycle 2


After yesterday's "ugly" creature, I thought that I should put up one of God's "beautiful" creatures. Is there anything much prettier than a monarch butterfly? We spotted this one on our walk on Sunday. I got a picture of him with his wings closed then waited for him to open them...Woody told me when I needed to snap the picture...good team work!
We are having a wind-down day after yesterday's trip to Nashville. Woody got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, came home mowed a little, ate supper, and has read and relaxed the rest of the evening.
The thing that I am noticing about going to Vanderbilt every Monday...it is like Monday disappears from my week...the rest of the week I always seem to be a day off.
Today is a very special day in our family. Our oldest grandchild is 16...my how days and years have flown by since we were heading to Nashville to see her at Baptist Hospital for the first time! Happy birthday, Erin Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment