Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An FYI and I'm going to try the picture again (2 blogs for the price of one tonight!)




There...I made it clickable!
Now for the FYI: If you come to view the blog some night and think that I should have already posted and you still see yesterday's blog...click on refresh and it just might pop up with that day's blog. I have been surprised several times when I have come back to check on just what I have said that day...and the blog isn't there! I will almost always have blogged by 10pm Central time...and hopefully sooner than that. I "try" to do it between 7 and 8...but sometimes it takes me a while to get it all together (pictures and what I want to write) and then sometimes I get interrupted and have to come back to it. But, do try your refresh button and see if that works. For those who are saying where is refresh...your F5 key is supposed to refresh your screen and also at the top of my screen there are two curved green arrows that go in opposite directions (that's what I use)...click there and they will refresh your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment