Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 20, Cycle 1





Busy day! Woody got up early and went for a walk. He said that he "only" did an eight mile walk this time. Woody went to the library just prior to me leaving for a Sunday School class salad luncheon. When I got home the top picture was what I found left of the tree. Woody had gotten the last of the tree taken to the brush pile. So all that is left is part of the root.
We sat on the front porch for a while after I got home and then Woody said that he had better get back to mowing the yard. Now...this is the first time that he has ventured out to mow since he broke his arm in the bicycle accident back on Sept. 15 last year.
While he mowed the area in front of the little wooded area at the back of our house, I decided to venture into the "woods" and take a few pictures of all the tangled vines. It really is a pretty picturesque area. In some respects it looks like a Tarzan jungle...vines for him to swoop in on! Just a neat rather unique area that lies between our house and the road. I think that this is where the deer sleep. I know that Nathan and Graham startled a deer from this area early one morning.

1 comment:

  1. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



    Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete