Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 7, Cycle 2


Woody is finished taking pills for this cycle! I know that he is praising the Lord! This has been a pretty predictable Sunday...Woody and I both went to Sunday School. He taught his sixth grade boys' Sunday School Class. Then he came home and has had a pretty relaxing day. He has helped me out a bit by doing some dishes and he has read.

I'm going to go pack up all the empty pill bottles and the diary chart to take back to Vanderbilt tomorrow. I'll report in tomorrow night about our weekly trip.

1 comment:

  1. Lois, I know I don't get on line for the chat room often, but I do think about you and Woody. You are both in our prayers (dh and I). I really enjoy keeping up on Woody's progress on the blog. I feel like a sister sometimes, even though we've never met. Keep the faith girl, we are all rooting for both of you.

    ReplyDelete