Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cycle 5, Day 10


We see the above objects scattered along the roadside as we drive to Vanderbilt. They are Osage-oranges...the only use that I know for them is decoration...and, the place that I have seen them used is at Colonial Williamsburg in some of the Christmas wreaths.
On this chilly Middle Tennessee day, Woody has pretty much had a status quo day. He got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, then came home to rest and relax. He's been reading and watching TV.
I have been checking to see if Vanderbilt appointments had been made for December. I found appointments posted today, but something doesn't look right...more appointments than I would expect...two days of appointments rather than one day...so guess I'll be checking in with his research nurse to see what's happening for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment