Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cycle 5, Day 14--Half-way Point


A rather lazy Sunday...after our rather busy Saturday! Woody taught Sunday School this morning...he taught the 6th, 7th, & 8th grade boys.
While we ate lunch, I told Woody a couple of goals that I have set for this week...one was to get the Christmas gifts for Arizona wrapped and in the mail by Friday...he said that he would help, so he took on one of the tasks at hand (which I can't reveal because it is "tis the season" and it would give a really big hint to some of our blog readers). He also helped me find boxes for several gifts. We changed a light bulb together...you know the jokes that go around about how many it takes to change a light bulb...well...this time for us it took two (ceiling fixture)! He has watched football and read. We didn't walk this afternoon as it was drizzly. I'm sure that Woody is looking forward to a short work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment