Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cycle 5, Day 21


Woody started out his Sunday with about a four mile walk. We both went to Sunday School and taught our Sunday School classes. We came home and enjoyed Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch and then relaxed...Woody with football games, reading, and a DVD...me with a nap mid-afternoon. I think that my adrenalin must have stopped flowing after a very busy last week! I rearranged the Fisher Price Nativity so I could take a picture of it to share here on the blog...after taking the pictures, I sat down in the chair across from it to ponder on it AND begin to think about attacking our Christmas decorating...next thing I knew it was an hour later!

Pictured in this collage is the Fisher Price Nativity that I mentioned in yesterday's blog. The last picture is our 2-year-old granddaughter, Esther-Noel, pointing to the Reason for the Christmas season!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. Great reminder to pray for you as well. May your strength be renewed each day and may you and your family richly enjoy the season and each other! -- Dr Dan

    ReplyDelete