Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things are humming around here!

I have been sewing/embroidering on my sewing machine just about all day...and, as I type the machine is still humming along! Nice to have one that sews by itself...except for changing thread...and, have I ever changed a lot of thread today! I have been making various and sundry items...one thing that I'm trying to finish today is all the ornaments for family members for this year. The above picture shows one ornament in the making...but doesn't give enough away for anyone to figure out whose it will be! I even put in Christmas cd's to get me in the mood to "think Christmas!"

Woody got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, came home, took out the trash, and now is relaxing with TV and a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment