Monday, November 16, 2009

Told you so!!!!!!!!!!!


I told you that in two days that you wouldn't be able to tell that our yard had been completely cleared of leaves. The top left picture is what our front yard looked like this morning...two days after it was totally cleaned off. For a while today it looked like it was raining leaves. I was able to capture a picture of some leaves as they were falling...bottom right picture. Nathan decided that he needs to blow leaves every few days to keep up with them so they don't get out of hand!!!!!! The picture at the top right shows him adding to the pile in the front of our house...and...Nathan is around 6'4"...the pile is getting higher. I thought that some of you, who don't have the amounts of leaves that we do, might be wondering why we are piling them out in front by our curb. Tullahoma has leaf trucks that come along periodically to sweep them up...think a very big vacuum! It's a way to get rid of leaves and not have to burn them...I will say that my allergies are glad for people not burning leaves!

Woody got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, came home, invited Joy in to watch a show or two on PBS...later Graham and Abigail joined her. He watched the news and has been reading. I forgot to tell yesterday that he made another cranapple crisp. I'm about to go have my helping for tonight!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment