Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cycle 5, Day 17 (One month till Christmas!)

I've been running around today "like a chicken (or should that be a turkey) with its head cut off." I decided that I would run errands and finish up the shopping for our Arizona package...and that is accomplished...now to get them wrapped so we can get them into a box and off to meet my goal of getting them to the Post Office on Friday! Along with that goal there are also preparations for our family Thanksgiving on Saturday...still have a couple of days to cook, wrap, clean, etc. Woody has told me that he will do the vacuuming (ahhhh...like old times...so good to have him feel well enough to offer!). I spent quite a bit of time today undoing Graham's K'nex creations...their spot in the living room is needed for the Christmas tree...so the K'nex are going to have to find another spot in our house for a month or so.

Woody had a typical day...he got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, came home to relax and to start enjoying the long weekend. He and I went to the library. I was about to run out of books and the library is closed till Saturday. He got some DVDs to occupy some of his time this weekend.

Wishing each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for...hope that we take time tomorrow (and every day) to reflect on all the blessings that God has given us!


No comments:

Post a Comment