Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Change is On the Way

There is supposed to be quite a change in our weather/temperature in the next few days. A cold front is on its way through and so far it has brought us a gentle steady rain. According to weather forecasters this is the start to cooler temperatures. Woody has done a lot of listening and watching it rain today...not a lot more! I did leave the house for a while this afternoon to work in the library and on the way home I stopped to try to find a birthday present for Abigail...tomorrow is the BIG day! As I was leaving the store, I took a quick picture of one of my favorite trees in town when it comes to Fall. In a week or so it will be a deep vivid orange...so pretty! I hope to capture a picture of it in all its splendor later in the month. But if I don't I have several from other years that I can share! The trees are starting to turn and leaves are starting to fall...such a beautiful time of year in Middle TN!

No comments:

Post a Comment