Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fly Away, Fly Away Home!

Since we haven't heard from our world traveling neighbors (Nathan,Kathy and family), we figure that they are winging their way back home and will be back in Tullahoma sometime tomorrow. Woody and I have had a fairly quiet day. I have spent the day darning and dozing (darning seems to mesmerize me!). While I darned and probably sometimes while I was dozing I watched old episodes of Project Runway on my iPad. Woody has worked on the computer and watched some TV and probably read some. This evening he walked to the prayer room at church and just returned a few minutes ago. I'm not exactly sure what type of ladybug I captured in tonight's photos. They are larger and redder and blacker than the "regular" ladybugs that I usually see. I haven't attempted to identify them yet. They have taken up residence on the outside of the screen on our kitchen window. They seemed to stay clustered except for a couple of stray ones that ran around quite quickly by themselves. They weren't easy to get a picture of as the window is quite a bit over my head when I am outside. The bottom one I took this morning looking at the underside of them from inside the house. Happy first day of October! Doesn't seem possible that we are so close to the end of the year (read that Christmas!). Just remembered...Woody went to the chiropractor this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment