Friday, October 18, 2013

I Survived!

I survived the first walk I'd taken with Woody in a very long time. He usually makes his walks with me extra short...especially when I haven't walked in a while. But today he took me on his 4-mile-walk...cut short according to him...didn't seem short to me. I did pretty well for a while, but was really ready to get home by the end! I did take lots of pictures. Tonight's photo was one of the first that I took...before we even left our street. Woody headed off to the chiropractor early this morning and then did our weekly grocery shopping. Elijah came over and played for a while. While he was here I traced a sleeve pattern for a t-shirt for Elijah. He ended up playing with the play dough that Graham made when he stayed with us. He really enjoyed that. After Woody got back I helped put groceries away. I talked to my sister on the cell phone and not long after our call Woody came up and asked me if I wanted to go on a walk. Not long after we got home from our walk, Abigail came over and brought her birthday fabric over here. We talked for a few minutes and then she went back home to continue on her school work. I came upstairs and dozed at some point. Woody brought me "supper" = Cranapple crisp--nice and warm right from the oven with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream melting into it! A yummy supper! Not long after that I fell back to sleep and woke up a little while ago. Hmmmmmm wonder what this will mean for sleeping tonight! I guess you could say that the walk wore me out! There is a freeze advisory out for tomorrow night/Sunday morning...brrrrrrrrrrrrr! I am feeling the season change in by bones/nerves or whatever. Changing from warm to cold is always hard on my Transverse Myelitis...I look forward to Fall in some respects (the beauty of the season) but in others it isn't the best time for aches and pains for me. Oh, well, I'll try to just look forward to the beautiful part of the season!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment