Monday, October 7, 2013

First Day of Air Academy & Some Face Time!

Graham had a great day at the air academy at the Stagger Wing Museum here in Tullahoma. They had a busy and full day. Then he came home and enjoyed flying the gliders that he made. The larger one he actually cut out himself with an xacto knife and then put together. He has told us lots about his doings of the day. It starts at 8:30am and lasts till 3pm. I did some around the house right after he left and then I spent quite a bit of time working on the sewing project that I'm working on now. Woody delivered and picked up Graham and that is about all he has done today. I don't think that he feels good. He says that he is just sleepy because he didn't sleep well last night. Supper about wore me out, but I seem to be reviving some. Graham's parents and siblings Facetimed him a little while ago. Graham had fun telling them about the day and they all acted silly together for a while. When Woody came upstairs I told him that we had all Graham's family visiting in our bedroom! Graham is now taking a shower. I'm blogging. Woody has already turned in for the night. And, once again the word that sums up our day = BUSY! About to wind down so we can get ready for another busy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment