Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday

I woke up way too early this morning...before Woody...so that is really early. I have spent a good part of the day quilting on the project that I am doing for a friend. This morning, Woody rescued our car that died on him last night on his way to church...he thought that it had a problem, but decided to "feed" it some gas before calling the tow truck...and the gas did the trick! Running out of gas isn't something that happens to him very often! He went on a walk after supper and just returned. I think by the length of time that he was gone that it was a four-mile walk. He didn't come upstairs after his walk and I'm too lazy to go downstairs to ask! I'm trying to decide if I have enough energy to work on a top for Joy that I have all cut out and ready to make. Joy's birthday was Saturday...she turned eight. We will be celebrating later in the week with both Joy and Abigail. Abigail will turn ten on Thursday. Abigail's wish was to have her ears pierced. I questioned that she would go through with it...but go through with it she did! She's braver than I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment