Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday View

Here's a view down our street today! Definitely the Fall colors seem to have arrived! Very pretty! I finished "the" sewing project last night. So this morning I got up and got it all packed up and ready to deliver to my friend. This afternoon I worked in the church library for a while. On the way home I stopped at the public library to check out a season of Project Runway that I thought that I hadn't seen--now that I have it home I have a vague memory of at least some of the episodes. But it makes for good watching while I sew. While I was at the church library working, Woody went on a walk to and from the library. So today was a library day for both of us! Since coming home from the library, I have been working on a long sleeved t-shirt for Elijah. I had cut it out a week or so ago and just hadn't gotten time to make it so this afternoon seemed like a good time. It is complete except for the hem. Nice to have a project that can be finished in one day! At the moment Woody is watching The World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment