Thursday, October 31, 2013

"It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

Ir's a rainy night for Tullahoma trick or treaters. Our bell has only rung once. It was predicted that the rains would move in just about time for the little ones to start running around for their treats...and this time the forecasters were correct. I have had a day of doing "this and that." I did vacuum through most of the house trying to pick up all the white threads that had been tracked throughout the house due to the sewing project that I have been doing for my friend. I thought that I was going to sew today, but never sat down at my machine. I guess it was a "day of rest" from sewing. Before the rain started,Woody took a walk to pick up one of my prescriptions at our pharmacy. I came downstairs mid afternoon and began work on our supper--Shrimp Creole. Now, I think that we will both just settle in for the rest of the evening and listen to the rain on the roof. I'm hoping that strong storms stay away!

No comments:

Post a Comment