Friday, November 1, 2013

First Day of November!

Yikes! When I turned the calendar pages up today it sort of made me want to run away! Just too close to Christmas! And, I shouldn't even be thinking about Christmas, but when November rolls around that is what I start thinking about it. Usually I have already started my Christmas shopping, but not this year. I did start making Christmas ornaments for gifts a couple of months ago...but other sewing took precedence. So that sewing isn't very far underway. Anyway...panic will probably start to settle in shortly! But today I have sort of had a laid back first day of November. Woody has been pretty busy. He had a chiropractor appointment then he did part of our weekly grocery shopping. After lunch he took a six-mile walk. Then mid-afternoon he had an appointment with his urologist and after that appointment he ran an errand for me. I stayed home and enjoyed the grandchildren filtering in and out. They had been away doing ministry gigs since Monday. Elijah was pleased with the t-shirt I had made him while they were gone. I started tracing off the patterns for Abigail's top and leggings (the part of her birthday present that I am making). I needed her here so we could check out sizes. She will get underway with sewing her skirt when she has sewing class with me next week. I foresee a busy November! (Is it time to start playing Christmas CD's? I'm thinking about it! Maybe that will get me motivated toward accomplishing some Christmas "things.")

No comments:

Post a Comment