Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How About You?

I miss little red cabooses on the backs of trains! How about you? I'm glad that Tullahoma has their very own permanent little red caboose! Today has been a pretty busy day...a typical Wednesday. I had school with Isaac, Elijah, Graham, Abigail and Joy. Today was Joy's sewing time. She is working on a pin cushion. Today she sewed the circle on the sewing machine and then stuffed it...on to the next steps at her next sewing time. After a quick bite for lunch, I headed off to the church to meet up with my partners in crime! Once again we got a lot accomplished. I was very ready to head home and flop in "my" recliner and cross stitch for a little while. Woody helped this morning with the children as they finished with me. Goosey (Woody) read to Isaac and then Elijah read some of his pink strips to Goosey. Goosey also did a pretty good job of handing out some of the brownies that he made early this morning. Right after lunch we had a parade of those who felt left out when they found out from Elijah that there were brownies over here (parents lead the parade, I do believe!). Graham, Elijah and Goosey all carried out cases, tubs, etc. of K'nex to store in the garage till after the holidays. Oh, my...one hurdle cleared (at least in the living room) toward being able to start decorating. Again, I'll say "oh, my!" Getting closer to 'tis the season posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment