Friday, November 22, 2013

Progress Report!

The first ornament on the tree (other than the tree topper that I put on as I was putting the tree together) was this little red bird. This little bird has resided for many years on our tree and always adds a bright spot! The picture of the tree is as it looks now after one large box of ornaments has been emptied. I had to stop decorating and make some breakfast cookies to take to the church in the morning. Tomorrow is another day of getting ready for The Night In Bethlehem/A Living Nativity. My Sunday School class was asked to help provide refreshments for the workers. After I got those done I was pretty tired so came upstairs to rest and wait for Woody to finish on the computer so I could blog. It wasn't long after I sat down that I dozed off for a bit of a "power nap!" Now maybe I'll have enough energy to hang a few more ornaments this evening! Woody got up this morning and went on a six-mile-walk...it took him a bit longer than usual to walk that distance...he's slower in movement these days due to his sciatic pain, etc. He is trying to not let what ails him keep him from his exercise. Wonder what the tree will look like tomorrow night when it is time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment