Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Feel Just Like The Big Bad Wolf!

Because I have made so many trips up and down the stairs, I have been huffing and puffing about like The Big Bad Wolf. My goal was to have all the boxes back up in the hallway so I can get Nathan and perhaps Graham to bring down the big Christmas tree box. That goal is met...and the place for the tree has been emptied of furniture making way for the tree. I did just take one more box downstairs...the box of Christmas mugs...but I will wait till tomorrow to make the exchange of daily mugs for the Christmas ones...I'm about done in! Before school this morning, I worked in the kitchen trying to get it finished up...ended up doing more cleaning in there than I had planned. When it was time for school to begin, Isaac came over first. After Isaac finished with his lessons, Goosey (Woody) read to him for a few minutes and then walked him back home. Elijah had his art time this morning since I wasn't home to do it with him yesterday. He made an ornament out of a Christmas card...but not a card ball! Then Graham came over and read out loud to me for a while. Then it was Abigail's turn to come read. After Abigail, Joy had her sewing time with me. She finished her sewing project today--a pin cushion. She did a great job! Next she will be doing a secret sewing project (shhhhhhhh! present for Esther) during her sewing time. After Joy's sewing time, I ate a quick lunch and then headed to church to work in the library for a couple of hours. I got busy as soon as I got home and just finished up a little while ago...only taking a short break to eat supper. Woody continues to take it easy due to his various aches and pains. I am now going to head straight to my recliner and take it easy the rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment