Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Twiddling Thumbs

I'm really not sure what I have accomplished today!  It has been one of those days of doing a little of this and a little of that.  Worked a little in the kitchen first thing this morning.  Then I came upstairs and hunted online for some things that I want for the kitchen...eventually...when it is finished.  I have been putting items in online shopping carts to "save for later."  By doing that I can go back and choose what I really want when the time comes.  I guess it is my way of dreaming about the kitchen while I sit here twiddling my thumbs waiting!  I finished an e-book last night and tried to get the next book in the series but checked out an audio version of the book instead.  Well, I have listened to it off and on while I have been planning a sewing project or two...never got beyond the planning. I did spend some time hunting for embroidery designs in my computer files.  Anyway, I have ended up filling in my day with a little of this and a little of that along with some napping.

Woody has done his usual daily things like reading, crossword puzzles, some looking at things on the computer, Sunday School lesson planning, TV watching, watering plants, etc. He did venture out and delivered some church literature to one of his Deacon family care families.

I guess all in all it has been a relaxing day.  I enjoyed not having to do anything specific or go any where.  I like stay-at-home days!  This week is a bit different than others we have experienced lately...absolutely no doctor appointments here in town or out of town.  That is a nice change of pace.
Next week and the next we will once again be heading off to appointments, but nice for a week's respite!

No comments:

Post a Comment