Monday, March 9, 2009

8th regimen dose = 6th dose for Woody (6am Mon.)

Woody's 6th dose of this regimen got underway about 6:35am. His last dose didn't cause any major problems--Praise God! He felt slightly nauseated, but never got sick. He did ask for nausea medicine to accompany this infusion to hopefully stave off nausea like he had yesterday.

He didn't sleep much during the night...but at least he wasn't having bad side effects. Maybe he will get some rest with this dose.

We were talking this morning about all the doses that he had taken thus far and that at last we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. One of the things that Woody said was: looking back he didn't see how he had managed to take 12 infusions in a row.

This morning--sometime before 4am I happened to glimpse something through the closed blinds in our room. I decided to investigate by opening the blinds a bit--and it was what I had thought--an almost full moon "rising over Vanderbilt!" A nice "picture" to start my day!

Well, this dose is complete. I'll report later on how "things" go with this infusion. He is resting peacefully at the moment.

Ohhhhhhhhhh now I can see the pretty pink sunrise clouds in the reflection on the building across from our window. Another pretty sight to start the day! God is good...all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all the updates on Woody's progress and to let you know that I am praying for both of you every day.

    Love you both,

    John Loboda

    ReplyDelete