Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tomorrow at this time...

We should be all settled into our hospital room on the 11th floor of Vanderbilt tomorrow at this time awaiting the 10pm hour for Woody's first Interleukin 2 infusion of this round.

Today Woody has spent resting. His hip is still bothering him when he walks around--so he has mainly stayed put in his recliner, taken pain meds, and rested up for what is ahead of him. He did shower, wash his hair, and shave and then rested some more. Today I have continued to get the things ready that we need to take. It seems like it should be easier since this will be our second visit...but it doesn't seem to be...I guess I know too much this time?! I keep changing my mind...a woman's prerogative...but...at the moment I wish it weren't!

To be continued from Vanderbilt tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment