Thursday, March 12, 2009

Something new added to the blog

I found a map to add to the sidebar of the blog. When you come in to read the blog it records that you have been here and will eventually add a heart to the map! Be sure to click on the map--it will show the whole world map and below the map there is a list of the newest places--that list updates every five minutes or so--but the map updates less frequently.

For a while my map on the blog didn't show hearts, but the map, that I got after I clicked on the main blog page map, did have hearts showing. I ended up clicking on the refresh button on the blog page that I had been reading and the hearts were added.

I really wish that I had had this map from the start. We have had support from places all over the world. We do appreciate each and every one of you!

It will be fun to see where all our supporters live!

No comments:

Post a Comment