Saturday, July 17, 2010

Flutterbies!

Our butterfly bushes seem to be doing what they are supposed to do...attract butterflies. Every time that I look out the window there are several butterflies enjoying the nectar from these flowers.

Woody and I woke up at about the same time this morning...early for me...and a bit late for him. We went for a walk around a big "block" in the next subdivision. I have been trying to get things ready to pack...last load is in the washer. Woody finished a book, took some fallen branches out to the road, and has done crossword puzzles, watched a ball game, and in general taken it easy today. I made my "obligatory pre-trip" WalMart run. Now to get everything consolidated into two suitcases and a carry-on (and not have anything weigh too much!). We are allowed two suitcases each on Southwest...but I know that we don't need to lug that many bags onto shuttles and into the hospital, etc. I have lists made to hopefully keep from forgetting something important. Once all the clothes are washed and dried then I will start putting things into suitcases. I have charged camera batteries and the cell phone and put the chargers in my suitcase...so tending to the little things today...then tomorrow will complete the packing job!

No comments:

Post a Comment