Friday, July 16, 2010

True Identy!

Woody had this idea for a design on a t-shirt...so I got online and found a free guinea pig machine embroidery design and added the lettering. I stitched it out last night...so now Woody can declare his true identity while at NIH!

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and came home to rest and relax and begin an extended time off from work.

Mid-morning I called "our" social worker to see if she was working on getting me reservations at the lodge. She had turned in the request yesterday and hadn't heard back. She said that she would call before day's end...and I did get a call mid-afternoon saying that I had reservations for some of the days...the first 6...then there are 4 that they don't have a place for me...then I can go back for the duration of his stay. There is a chance that I will be able to stay if someone cancels...so time will tell. If I can't stay there those four days, then I will stay at one of the hotels that had a shuttle to and from NIH. So I have a place to lay my head for most of the days.
The interesting thing was that our research nurse put in for me to stay at the lodge July 19 through August 15 (ummmmmm that is more than three weeks)...so guess time will tell how long we will really be staying in Bethesda.
Dear friends brought our supper this evening...YUM!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment