Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Blooming!

Our little Crepe Myrtle has finally decided to bloom...it was planted several years ago and yesterday Woody noticed that it was blooming...so a it is giving us a pretty send-off! We like the color!

I am just about packed...just the few last minute things to put in the suitcase. Melany got here a little while ago. She is taking us to the airport so she is spending the night since we need to leave so early in the morning.

Woody and I went to Sunday School this morning. He taught his class. Then we came home. I made a really good fresh vegetable medley...using up the fresh veggies that we had so they wouldn't spoil. It was really good...and Woody didn't seem to mind that I slipped in the rest of the eggplant!

Well, guess I will be blogging from Bethesda, MD tomorrow night. I plan to blog each night so you can keep up with how Woody is doing with this treatment...and, I will attempt to explain about this drug study as it proceeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment