Friday, July 9, 2010

Gettin' ready!

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax in order to get ready for the long trip ahead of us. The last couple of days, Woody has been doing something new to hopefully help with his pain...he has tried the heating pad on his shoulder where he had surgery. It seems to have helped some..at least he hasn't had that time of intense pain that he had been having.

I ran errands this morning. This afternoon and evening, I have been getting things ready for the trip. All the clothes are out on the bed...I just have to open up the suitcases and put things in. It was really hot when I was running errands. I usually park well away from the stores...I figure that is part of my exercise for the day...well...today I sort of wished that I had parked closer...it was so very hot when I came out and had to walk back to the car and then take the cart back to the cart rack! We had rain after I got back home...so it turned form hot to very warm and very steamy...now that the sun has gone down...it's not too bad outside.

Back to packing! I'll blog from somewhere along the road to Bethesda, MD tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment