Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cherry Blossom Time in Tennessee!

It has been a pretty "normal" day around here (as in not a lot happening!). Woody got up a bit later than he usually does on Saturday. He didn't walk due to a front that was about to pass through. Later in the morning he ran errands, went to get a few groceries, and went to the library. He has watched a couple of the DVDs that he got at the library and also watched basketball this afternoon and evening. Due to the storm that was passing through this morning, I didn't want to turn on my sewing machine so I got busy on the guest room...putting it "back to rights." What a job! I was hoping to say that I was finished with it when I blogged tonight, but didn't meet that goal. I will confess I didn't finish due to a nap that I hadn't put in my plans! Woody and I took a short walk late this afternoon. When we got back, I told Woody that I was "so tired." He told me to go sit down. Well, I did and the next thing I knew it was dark outside and past time to blog! But the guest room is coming together. And, hopefully ("maybe") before I go to bed tonight it will be finished. I am also close to finished with Abigail's jumper, but never got back to my sewing machine after the storms passed through.

No comments:

Post a Comment