Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Friday...another day closer to NIH

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest for a few minutes before he headed out to do some mowing and other yardwork. He is now relaxing (deeply) in front of the TV. He got to hurting a while ago and I think that he took a pain pill and that is why he is in a rather deep sleep at the moment.

I made my traditional "before-a-trip" run to WalMart today to pick up some fruit and other snack items to have in the car. I have done several loads of wash today and Woody has done a load of wash this evening. Activities around here point to a trip in the near future...all too near!

Nathan and family have been away for more than a week. They pulled into their driveway a few hours ago. I had just finished cooking our supper and I heard one rap on the door. I answered the door and found Joy on the other side. Later she was joined by Abigail and Esther. A little while ago, I called for Compost Boy to come to the rescue. I saw Kathy from afar and saw Nathan when he mowed their yard. So the only one still holding out on seeing us is Elijah. Guess I'll see him in the morning. Woody and I have been invited to breakfast at their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment